- Sterilisation and the prevention of cross infection is integral to every procedure we undertake.
Why would I need Instant Veneers?
These veneers are great to solve a range of dental problems including:
- Twisted Teeth
- Broken Down Teeth
- Dark Spots on Teeth
- Uneven Areas on Your Teeth
It is a simple process that can be done almost instantly in the dental practice in just one visit. So imagine getting rid of those dark areas, twisted teeth or broken down teeth in one simple appointment - this is what instant veneers can do for you.
What are Instant Veneers?
Put simply instant veneers are the same as dental bonding. This is a modern dental technique using ultra modern technology where your dentist will apply a small amount of tooth coloured 'composite' material to your deficient tooth. This material is bonded to the surface of your tooth with a special etching process and then the composite is set or 'cured' with a high powered light.
Major flaws in teeth can't be treated with bonding or instant veneers however small minor dental imperfections are normally pretty easy to treat this way.
Advantages of Dental Bonding or Instant Veneers
The advantages are simple and easy to understand and include:
- It's a quick process that can often be done in an hour for simple corrections
- One appointment required, regular veneers require at least 2
- Often no dental injection is required
- Instant results
- Confidence boosting as troublesome teeth can be quickly treated
If you feel you'd like instant veneers then call this North London Dentist in St Johns Wood today, or request an appointment online. SmileMore Dental are happy to see patients from around the North London, St Johns Wood and Hampstead areas.